Rules for Dish Immersion
- To use the dish mikveh, please call Mrs. Shoshana Golden at 401-421-6996 to make an appointment.
- Fee is $5 per visit for non-members. Please put the money in the collection box that is to your right as you enter the mikveh. To pay by PayPal please add $1 to the stated fees and use the button above or https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=F6KXC48DF8FXN
- Try to remove all stickers and wrappers before coming to the mikveh. Please do not leave any packing materials or other trash in the building.
- If you need towels, please bring them with you.
- NO glass is ever allowed in the regular mikveh.
- If something does break, please clean it up and remove it from the building. There is a broom in the small room to the right of the entrance. Please also notify Mrs. Golden.
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Marcie Ingber at 331-2131 or 473-1357. Thank you for your cooperation.